Writing a book is an accomplishment that all writers dream about. Selling millions of copies is not the most important thing because finishing one is fulfilling enough. Here are the reasons why you should write your first book before you hit the big 3-0.
Photo credit: donebrilliantly.com
- You have a lot of time to learn more which means you can write another book… and then another… and then another.
Photo credit: manmadediy.com
- Your parents are still around to see your work. You will see their proud faces when they finish reading your book.
Photo credit: purpology.com
- Ideas are fresh when you’re young.
Photo credit: www.picstopin.com
- Your work being out there for a longer period of time may inspire more people in different generations.
Photo credit: weheartit.com
- No matter how good or bad the outcome of your first book is, you will NEVER regret it.
Photo credit: www.justinmclachlan.com